You are a Chartered Accountant working for Flexi Pty Ltd. An extract of Flexi’s key accounts are provided in the table. The below additional information relate to Flexi Pty Ltd in the financial year.
• All revenue is made on credit.
• Included in other expenses is $10,000 in interest paid.
• There were no disposals of equipment during the year.
• Equipment was purchased for cash during the year.
• Flexi undertook a share issue during the year.
• An interim dividend of $50,000 was paid in November 20X5.
• There are no temporary differences for tax purposes.
Prepare the statement of cash flows for Flexi Pty Ltd, using
the direct method, for the year ended 30 June 20X6.Ref: Questions adapted from Activities.
|More questions related to this Unit – click below to view|
|Prepare the statement of changes in equity|